Chowka Bara 11 House Mat
Chowka Bara 11 House Mat
Looking for an upgrade to your Chowka Bara game experience? Look no further than Roll the Dice's Chowka Bara 11 house mat. This high-quality mat is designed to enhance your game play with its 11 houses, making it perfect for large group game play. The mat is made of durable material and can be easily rolled up for storage and transportation. It's perfect for family game nights, parties, or even for professional tournaments. Upgrade your game with Roll the Dice's Chowka Bara 11 house mat and take your Chowka Bara game to the next level!
About Chowka Bara
Chowka Baara is an exciting and engaging indoor game that is popular in India. It involves rolling cowrie shells, known as kavade, to determine the next move. This game not only tests players' patience, strategy, and critical thinking skills, but it is also a great way to bring family and friends together and create lasting memories.
Ages: 10+ years
Inside the box
1 No - Blue coloured 11 house Chowka Bara mat made of silk cloth and embroidered in golden threads.
Playing Chowka Bara offers a rich blend of skill-building opportunities for children. Here are some of the key skills and capabilities that can be developed:
- Strategic Thinking: Deciding which pawn to move and when to form a "gatti" requires planning and foresight.
- Problem-Solving: Navigating through opponent pawns and avoiding being "taken out" involves quick thinking and problem-solving.
- Mathematical Skills: Counting the number of blocks to move and understanding the values of the kavade set (cowrie shells) helps improve basic arithmetic skills.
- Teamwork: When played in teams, children learn the importance of collaboration and working towards a common goal.
- Sportsmanship: Learning to win graciously and lose with dignity are valuable life lessons.
- Turn-Taking: Waiting for one's turn and respecting the game's flow teaches patience and the importance of fairness.
- Emotional Regulation: Managing frustration when things don't go as planned and controlling excitement when winning helps in emotional maturity.
- Empathy: Understanding the opponent's strategy and predicting their moves can foster empathy and perspective-taking.
- Cultural Appreciation: Being a traditional Indian game, it also instills a sense of cultural heritage and tradition.
Fine Motor Skills:
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Rolling the kavade set and moving the pawns helps in developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Chowka Bara is not just a game but a comprehensive skill-building activity that offers a balanced mix of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development opportunities for children.